Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Top Love Kissed FREEBIES!

51Qb7yg99ZL. UY250
FREE!
Cassidy
Dating doesn’t exist in my life, and if it did, I especially wouldn’t go out with a cocky bull rider. Their smooth charming ways have little effect on me, until professional bull rider, Ryder Starling walked into my office, and I practically fainted when he took his shirt off. He thinks I can work magic and fix his torn rotator cuff, but I saw his fall. My best option is to pass him off to my co-worker and forget the feelings he brought to life inside me.
Ryder
It’s my last season before retirement and I’ve been at the top of my game, having some of my best rides yet. Then one stupid misjudgment and a fall might mean I have to retire before the season is over. I’m not ready to give up and sure as hell don’t want to settle down on the family ranch with a wife and kids. That was until I met Cassidy and her son Shiloh.

FREE!

***
61BO6 UR2eL. UY250
One lost and found ferret may bring two broken families together this Christmas.
Widower Lance Rossiter is struggling this holiday season. His young daughter is recovering after an accident. The first thing she asks for when she's able to talk again is her lost pet's whereabouts- the very same one Lance blames for the accident...
Cara McLean is still dealing with her feelings about her son's recent diagnosis. The widowed mother of two very different kids feels like she's coming apart at the seams. When her son attaches himself to a stray ferret, the situation brings her closer to Lance and his daughter.
The pair quickly learn they have a lot in common and form a deep emotional bond, but neither can let go of the insecurities from their past. They're forced to reevaluate the things that haunt them before the shot of a future together is shattered.

FREE!

***
517g1XlKguL. UY250
Abandoned at birth, Jane Smith didn’t have much experience with the elusive emotion of love. Frankly, she didn’t even believe that any such emotion existed. After all, she had gotten along just fine all on her own for twenty some years. She certainly didn’t need some obnoxious, over inflated, egotistical man coming into her world and turning it upside down.
“Mike,” thought entirely too highly of himself, and Jane was one woman that would not fall at his feet just because he was a prince (and probably the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life). His strong broad shoulders and dark brown hair or his midnight blue eyes did nothing for her, nor did his whiskey-smooth accent send messages of warning to her female parts.
But most of all, Jane Smith was a big ole liar.

FREE!

***
5143Lkq1WKL. UY250
FREE!
Jason "The Silencer" Stark has bad news written all over him
I could tell from the first time I laid eyes on him. My brain told me I needed to stay away, but damn, one look into his piercing blue eyes and I was hooked like a drug.
The more he comes to see his little brother, the more I realize that I'm losing the battle. There has to be some heart, a shred of love within him, right?
He seems determined to self-destruct. I might not be able to stop him from killing himself inside the cage, but I'll be damned if I lose him without a fight.

FREE!