Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Top Love Kissed FREEBIES!

***
51ISMTaOmgL. UY250
FREE!
This cocky bad boy rocker has met his match. He wants her heart, but she only wants his body.
Presley
I don’t care that he’s a smooth talker. He can sweet-talk me all he likes, so long as he backs it up with an orgasm or two. But I’m not looking for a relationship. God, no. Not with a rockstar.
Jett
I don’t care that she argues with me and throws up walls like she’s building a fucking house. Presley Hart will be mine. I’ll make sure of it.

FREE!

***
51pZHRNI9EL. UY250
FREE!
Illiterate runaway Ana Marie hides her true identity from everyone around her to preserve the stable life she’s built. She pieces together a home for herself, but life begins to pass her by one mundane day after another. She’s never been in love. She’s never even felt the excitement of a heart-aching crush. That all changes when a handsome man from out of town shows up at her work.
The chemistry between them is unmistakable. There’s just one problem: he doesn’t know who she really is, and if he finds out, it could shatter her world and put him in danger. How will she keep her new love, and keep him safe?

FREE!

***
51ClI6e-OhL. UY250
FREE!
Written as a prequel short story to the novel Backwoods Belle.
He's sexy, yet charming. He's mysterious, but kind--and that dark, southern drawl of his gets me every time.
I don't know who he is, the gorgeous stranger hiding out in this small town, but maybe--for just one night--I don't care.

FREE!