Wednesday, 2 August 2017

#DailyDeals


51SkvyUXNYL. UX160
99 Pennies!
Tropical Tryst
Escape with these 25 all new and exclusive sexy reads from NY Times, USA Today and International bestselling authors.
This set is perfect for romance lovers of all kinds. Offering up passionate, and enticing tales set in hot and tropical settings, this collection will feed your need for summer sexiness!

99 Pennies!

51xiq5VehCL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Exile never felt so good. . .
Tom’s a trained sniper, not a babysitter. He kills rogue immortals for a living, but after releasing classified information to a friend, he’s banished to a remote location with the CRF’s most prized asset.
Can two tortured souls find solace and love in one another?
Secrets unfold as Tom forms a forbidden relationship with his new charge. The immortal woman evokes memories and feelings long forgotten, and forces him to question everything he’s ever known.
Sacrifices must be made.
A rash decision sends them both running for their lives as enemies vie for their heads.
Some bonds are meant to be broken. . .

99 Pennies!

51JXIkSKKWL. UX160
99 Pennies!
Go the distance, fall farther than you planned...
Don’t bother with your passport - you can watch our HOT couples fall in love from the comfort of your couch! USA Today bestsellers Christi Barth, Eliza Knight, Misty D. Waters and Piper J. Drake, and Christina Elle take you along on sexy, romance-drenched vacations all over the globe. Enjoy the exotic settings, the steamy vacation flings that become something more. Take the plunge with five couples as they throw caution to the wind and give in to temptation. The final destination in this itinerary is love, and you’re in for the trip of your life.

99 Pennies!

51WRm1C1pdL
99 Pennies!
Torn between her desire for the guy who has her heart and her loyalty to her best friend, Kate Bergman knows she must break her own heart to give her broken and fragile friend a shot at happiness.
But letting go of River McEwan is the hardest thing she's ever done. Moving on is even harder--especially when River doesn't want to let her go. As the two resist their passion for one another, Kate uncovers the truth about her best friend. As the three of them forge a new path of friendship and discovery, tragedy strikes. Now, it's up to Kate to fight for the only man she's ever loved. But can she make River forget about the past to find a future together?

99 Pennies!

512 MVtqh5L
99 Pennies!
Is he the man of her dreams…or a half-baked fantasy?
Kimberly Hardwick has always taken the bitter with the sweet. As she white-knuckles her way through her disastrous first-ever flight, she figures that if she’s going to die, at least the last face she sees will be the handsome hunk in the neighbouring seat.
Dark-haired “Beck”, with eyes as rich and deep as her favourite baking chocolate, holds her hand until they’re safely on the ground…and then holds her through a night that dreams are made of. But in the morning, she wakes up alone, more convinced than ever that the only dreams worth investing in are her own.
But that takes money, and the only way to earn enough to start her own cake company is to work a dry, bland agency temping job. One in an accounting firm where her new boss, Kyle Robinson, isn’t the only unpleasant surprise.

99 Pennies!

51LrNm4R0oL
99 Pennies!
Sydney:
Never in my life did I think my high school obsession would move right next door. I've never wanted anyone but him. Reid Turner is my ultimate fantasy. And I still want him. Badly. When he watches me through my bedroom window taking matters into my own hands, things suddenly take a turn...
And now that I have him, I'm not letting him go.
Reid:
I never knew she existed and now I can't get enough of her. She consumes me. When this night ends, there may not be anything left of me, she may own me completely. She my master and I her slave. In one way or another I will atone for never noticing her all throughout high school. I will gladly grovel at her feet to make up for what a fool I was.

99 Pennies!

51cdIhN6XSL. SY346
99 Pennies!
When top Minneapolis exec Ric Holiday says refuses to design an ad campaign for Meiers Corners, Dr. Synnove Byornsson is sent to plead the city’s case.
On the way to Holiday’s penthouse, Synnove is accosted by rowdy drunks and her blouse is torn. Enter Holiday, with his tousled blond hair, blue eyes, and sinewy strength barely civilized by suit and tie. He’s style over substance, everything she hates, but when he drapes his coat over her she starts to discover he’s more than mere sizzle.
Each book in the Biting Love series is a standalone story that can be enjoyed in any order.

99 Pennies!

51UprUUc24L. SY346
99 Pennies!
Young, but not so innocent, maybe she can teach an old professor some new tricks.
Davis
I've always looked out for her, but she didn't know it.
She came back into my life and made me want what I shouldn't have.
Once she learns the truth, it will show her so much, but will she forgive me.
Julia
When everyone else in my life let me down, he made sense to me.
I returned with a plan in mind, but one night with him and plans changed.
The professor can teach me because I'm ready to learn.
Davis and Julia can't deny their attraction despite the secrets of their past. Will it bring them closer together or reveal how forbidden their love is and tear them further apart?

99 Pennies!