Thursday, 3 August 2017

#DailyDeals


514wqBTSwWL. UY250
99 Pennies!
“I, Brad Carson, take you, Lily Cunningham, for eternity. My love for you is eternal and will always be.”
Two people, destined to be together, even as teenagers.
“I promise to give all of myself. I promise to commit to pursue our common goals and dreams together.”
Through the struggles of college, and then the Army, who needed him too.
“I promise to protect you, honor you, and be faithful, always, through sickness and in health.”
Then the unthinkable happens, and puts their love to the ultimate test.
“May our abounding love serve as an example to the world, that we are forever committed and forever bonded. I love you now, I love you always, and I will love you forever.”
But when you’re soulmates, love can withstand anything.

99 Pennies!

 
51tau-kqnaL. UY250
$2.99!
Lareina Elliot discovered her idea for making students loyal to the government is being implemented to further the war. It has become her life’s work to undermine that effort.
Agent Christian Deverell promised to protect Lareina, always. But, that was before he flipped sides, before their history got dirty, before he commissioned her adopted brother to assassinate her.
Cpl. Silas McKade never misses. He has a death warrant for Lareina—the woman who means everything to him—and a soul full of hatred for Christian—the man he wants to be. He’s either going to break Lareina’s heart or stop it altogether.

$2.99!

 
51qpmQZd2vL
99 Pennies!
Elena O’Rourke packs a gun and an attitude. The gun, because she’s a cop. The attitude? Let’s just say her love life has been sorely lacking. But she’ll be damned if apartment manager Bo Strongwell is going to be the guy to turn that around, despite his Viking warrior vibe, cannonball muscles, and black satin voice—because Bo’s the biggest suspect in her murder investigation.
Master vampire Bo Strongwell needs a cop snooping around like he needs a garlic body wash. Fighting rogue vampires keeps him busy enough without Elena suspecting him of murder—even if she smells and tastes like his deepest desires.

99 Pennies!

 
51OCS4zVK5L. SY346
99 Pennies!
Aidan Bloodlocke never dreamed he was a wolf Shifter, much less an Alpha. When a pack takes him in, his entire world changes, and loyalties are developed. Then disaster strikes, and he’s on a ruthless mission for justice.
When veterinarian Maddie Ardelle moved to Bridgepoint, Maine, to start a normal, peaceful life on her own, she didn’t expect to get herself caught in the crossfire of two factions of violent, feuding werewolves. And definitely not entangled with a sexy biker shifter that made her weak in the knees. Against their will, Maddie and Aidan’s worlds collide, and with an attraction so enthralling, both are helpless to resist.

99 Pennies!

 
51X30rApqFL
99 Pennies!
Can Evil Survive When Love Exists?
Almost a year after the brutal murder of her sister, Kate’s world is anything but ordinary. Consumed by the rage in her soul there's nothing she won't do to get her revenge.
Drake’s no ordinary guy. Dead for nearly 500 years, he’s been tasked with saving Kate’s soul but he has a mission of his own: to ensure she gets what she wants so that he can take her soul to hell. He’ll stop at nothing to see her succeed, but their fates are tied and love may stand in his way.
As secrets are revealed, can one cursed soul end it all? Is love strong enough to overcome evil and break the curse that binds them both?

99 Pennies!

 
51MvawzZv L
99 Pennies!
This is not just a love story, it's an obsession...
I can't keep my eyes off the tall, dark, and confident man who stops in the coffee shop every morning. I want this stranger more than I've ever wanted anyone before, even though I only know his first name. As an author, my imagination is my ultimate writing tool, men like Kane my muse. And the minute he leaves, I'm overcome with fantasies I can't control and my fingers fly across the keyboard... Until one day, I almost snap. My embarrassing outburst has me running out the door when he catches me and takes me to his home.
Though it's risky, I can't resist him. And with one kiss, he now owns me. This man will capture my sanity and trap it forever. He'll steal me one piece at a time until he possesses me completely. He'll ruin me for any other man. But I don't want anyone else, for it'll always be forever him.

99 Pennies!

 
51sLv5xnhHL
99 Pennies!
Faith Monroe
I’ve been catfished.
My fairytale Internet romance has quickly turned into a nightmare. Now, I’m stranded 2000 miles from home with no ID, no money and nowhere to lay my head on this hellish California night…
He was supposed to be my valiant white knight, a friend-of-a-friend sent to save me from my poor life choices. But, Maxwell Masters likes to play dirty…he wants something in return. (No, not THAT. Get your mind out of the gutter).

99 Pennies!

 
51ky7ZiVqFL
99 Pennies!
Rock-star music director, spy, and deadly vampire Dragan Zajicek takes the podium of a small orchestra near Chicago as a cover to investigate rumors of a monstrous, impossible-to-defeat vampire known as the Soul Stealer. There Dragan meets gorgeous-but-doesn’t-know-it flutist Raquel “Rocky” Hrbek who is investigating the monster vampire herself.
Cruelty made Rocky a shy shadow of herself, except for when performing on her flute. So when shockingly virile, filthy rich, gorgeous Dragan inexplicably pays attention to her, it threatens her protective shell .

99 Pennies!