Wednesday, 9 August 2017

#DailyDeals

51a7G0dJ7QL
99 Pennies!
Sometimes you must accept that love doesn’t always show up at your convenience.
Minnie has made mistakes and lots of them. Fresh out of rehab and back in her home town her plan is simple; she needs to make amends to all the people she hurt, especially her children, and get her life back on track. She has no room in her life for men – it was because of men she got in this mess in the first place.
The minute former athlete and current bar owner, Mitch sees Minnie he knows she’s something special. Now all he needs to do is convince her and the whole town that their being together will not undo everything she’s working so hard to achieve.
With all the obstacles to her success can Mitch prove he’s not just one more thing in the way.
If you like long bike rides, picnics by the lake and truffle fries then Any Way You Spin It is for you.

99 Pennies!

***
51a3qaZaLdL
99 Pennies!
What if loving someone brought you pure joy, but put you and the world in danger? Would you choose love and take the risk, or suffer to keep the world safe?
Michelle Black wishes for a normal life, but deep down she knows she is different. Plagued with nightmares of the Realms of Torture and the ability to see the sins of men, she finds herself in Hell, unable to escape.
Lucifer wants his prize, the woman promised to him long ago. He fears that she will learn the truth about who she is and what she is destined to become. He will do whatever it takes to keep her, even if it means lying to her.
Can Michelle tame the darkest parts of Lucifer or will his darkness consume her? Can he learn to care for someone he considers his property? Will she find out the truth about her dark destiny?

$2.99!

***
51s3xdeYEnL. SY346
99 Pennies!
A new duke moving into their sleepy village doesn’t interest Julia, especially when she hears all about his scandalous behavior in London. Rumors of gambling debts, illicit liaisons, and pub brawls surround the far-too-handsome Duke of Weston.
The far-too-handsome duke who happens to want to build a mill on her favorite nature spot, meaning Julia’s beloved otters will be homeless.
Not matter what she says, the stubborn man will not back down, but this bluestocking will not give up easily. With the help of her sisters, she must find a way to persuade him to make money another way.
If only the far-too-handsome duke did not seem to enjoy riling her so much. If only he would not insist on getting under her skin and pretending to be interested in her. All this talk of liking redheads and freckles will not make her forget those animals in need.

99 Pennies!

***
51EY9LofhEL. SY346
99 Pennies!
I’d called Aoife O’Shaughnessy a number of things, but dumb was never one of them. Through all the trouble she’d gotten into over the years, I never once thought she was actually stupid. Until now. Because I just heard her plan to lose her virginity to the biggest a-hole we know.
My first thought? How the f*ck is Aoife still a virgin? The second? Over my dead body.
So I volunteered for the job instead.
It might be the stupidest thing I’ve ever done, but once the words were out of my mouth, I couldn’t take them back. I didn’t want to. Suddenly, I couldn’t stop wondering what it would be like to kiss the pink-haired sprite I’d known my whole life, to hear her moan my name when she comes.
And I know she’s wondering about me too.
It was only supposed to be sex, but now I’m in deep. I never meant to fall in love with Aoife; this wasn’t supposed to happen. And what came next? Well, neither of us planned on that.

99 Pennies!

***
51Qsv8mwmTL. SY346
99 Pennies!
My nanny puts my kids to bed. But now I want her in my bed…
In my billionaire empire, business always comes first.
But as a single dad, this is a real issue.
I have to be away for a while and I need help.
And that help is Summer Edwards, my new, gorgeous as sin nanny.
She takes great care of my kids, but I want her to take care of me too.
She makes my children happier than they’ve ever been.
And for that I want to make her happy.
So happy that she screams my name in ecstasy.
But will she let me? She only wants to stay for 30 days…

99 Pennies!

***
518n3TpRKYL. SY346
99 Pennies!
Fourteen years after losing his wife, Vee; and unborn child; Henry finds himself no longer fulfilled by his property empire and Club S - his fantasy club where he seeks no-strings satisfaction.
Then Vee’s half-sister comes to visit. The Amelia he remembers was 9 years old, not this 23-year-old very attractive blonde. Within hours, she’s turning Henry’s life upside-down. Is Henry finally ready to live life again, or will he continue to close himself off from love?
If you like stories of HOT rich alpha males, stories that pull at the heartstrings, and happy ever afters, read on…

99 Pennies!

***
51cZZ8FdubL
99 Pennies!
Sarah Bryant had it all: great friends, amazing job, perfect boyfriend. Quickly everything changed; her friends suffered a horrible tragedy, she lost her job, her ever-loving boyfriend left her…for a man and kicked her out. She’s desperate and all alone, when along comes Victoria with an offer that’s too good to refuse. In a moment of desperation, she makes a deal with the devil herself.
Logan De Biers is a broken man; the love of his life was using him, his best friend has disappeared, and now he’s alone. Sure he has money, a lot of money, but he wants companionship without complication. By chance one night, he crosses paths with Sarah and sparks fly. Taking a risk, he reaches out and makes an agreement with the devil herself.

99 Pennies!

***
51Sks-ATsrL
99 Pennies!
What happens when happily ever after isn't happy? When everything you thought you knew changes?
Obligation...Marriage
Betrayal...Freedom
Until him. Until her.
Second chances...
Until them.
Deceit...Doubt.
The past may have won the battles, but can Love win the War?

99 Pennies!