Tuesday, 8 August 2017

#Freebies

***
51h43FdWCgL-2
FREE!
Sometimes you have to bend the rules to get what you want.
Piper Adams has one month to find a husband, and get a green card, or be kicked out of the country just when her chain of food trucks selling Australian style pies is about to start making some serious money.
Aaron is an ambitious lawyer keen to make partner but his Boston law firm only promotes lawyers who are married.
A marriage of convenience could solve both their problems if they keep it strictly business but convincing everyone else that this is true love while trying to convince themselves that it isn’t is a sure recipe for trouble
If you like romantic comedies, gondola rides and happy endings you’ll love Any Way You Slice It.

FREE!

***
51xlGV0vQ0L
FREE!
Anger and lies can lead to destruction, but passion and control can lead to love.
Harrison
I met my soul mate, but she's married to someone else.
Every fiber of my being screams she belongs to me.
He saved her, but he doesn't deserve her.
If I'm being honest, neither do I.
Brooklyn
I didn't know I was settling until he showed me what I was missing.
He promised to maintain control, but I pushed him and he destroyed us both.
Now I know what I need, but am I what he wants.
Harrison's anger and Brooklyn's lies push them both toward destruction. Can passion and control SALVAGE their love?

FREE!

***
cover md-2
FREE!
My father had always been a control freak, and it didn’t take long to figure out that he was going to try to dictate my life – even from the grave. He’d told me that I should marry. I’d heard it every day since I turned 18. I’d actually done it, too, but it hadn’t worked out. I didn’t think it was wise to do it again. Not after what had happened with Denise.
Now the family business was on the line if I didn’t get married soon. My brother James and I were both entitled to the Hacksaw Garage – if, that is, we were married. I knew that James didn’t care about the place. He would milk it dry and run it into the ground. I couldn’t let that happen. I had to find a way to keep the garage in the glory my father left it in.I just had to find a wife first. Fortunately, after overhearing a conversation, I had the perfect woman in mind. She needed a place to stay, and I needed her to sign on the dotted line. Who would have thought that I would lose myself to Marta in just one night?

FREE!

***
51YxgZ3tSDL
FREE!
This is erotica with love. So, it's only intended for those eighteen and older.
Sarah wants a lover, but she wants one on her terms. She doesn’t have time to date and picking a guy up at a bar is not only dangerous but it doesn’t guarantee he’ll let her act out her fantasies. When she hears about La Petite Morte Club—a place for willing males and females to meet with rules and contracts so that all parties leave satisfied—she knows it’ll be perfect.
She signs up with the club and starts the process of finding the man who’ll be her lover for six nights. Six nights of fantasy—his and hers. Six nights of sex and then they’re done. Simple, uncomplicated and fun, but she doesn’t count on Nick’s ability to make her desire everything he has to offer and more.

FREE!

***
41Zhai11cSL
FREE!
It’s so unfair.
My ex-roommates Kayla and Tiff have two men for themselves. I can’t even get one.
Also, I suck at sex. I suck at sucking. My last boyfriend told me so. It must be true right?
So when I land two hot roommates, I’m hoping one of them might be my ideal man. Until I find them in bed together.
I’m cursing my luck when Tiff explains that they like women too, and they’re looking for a female to join them.
Dare I tell them I’m willing to share?

FREE!

***
514mTHjI7WL
FREE!
A collection of scorching hot short-stories meant to melt your heart and warm more than your soul. These three well-written lesbian fantasies will get you breathless yet begging for more.
Powerless – Carol, Mark and Cindy form an unconventional love triangle. Carol is a burnt-out stock broker from New York, dealing with the frustrations in her life; Mark is her current lover, and Cindy is the new receptionist at Carol’s office.
Indecent Proposal - Rita Collins is in a steady relationship with Sherri but when her life turns upside down after she loses her well-paying job and finds out her mother needs expensive medical treatment, she hatches an insane plan to get extra cash.
Her Discipline - She’s been a naughty submissive so her Master brings in a gorgeous Mistress to punish her. But she wonders if that is her punishment, why does she enjoy it so much? What if her new Mistress likes playing with her? Will her Master accept it? Or are they playing with fire?

FREE!

***
51mBWRFE2RL
FREE!
A determined woman
Lady Bella de Vere's matchmaking mother has vowed to win her a duke and nothing less. But Bella secretly yearns for her brother's enigmatic American friend, Mr. Jesse Whitney, even if he's determined to treat her as nothing more than a younger sister.
A man with a past
A Confederate veteran adrift since the Civil War's end, Jesse's been through the fires of hell and back. He knows he should stay far away from his best friend's beautiful sister, but she sees past his fa├žade to the wounded soldier within, and he's sorely tempted to take what should never be his.
A love like no other
Their kisses are scorching, their passion undeniable. But Jesse's bitter past refuses to relinquish its hold on him in more ways than one. Is he strong enough to fight the most important battle of all and win Bella's love forever?

FREE!

***
51avuafatxL
FREE!
Desire. Love. Secrets. Forgiveness.
What happens when a hot rich writer meets a damaged girl?
The only way that twenty-three year old Jadie Santiago can escape her sucky childhood is to force herself to move on with her life and bury a shameful secret.
When Jadie lands a new job at a literary agency things start looking up. Yet the one thing Jadie never expected was capturing the attention of the devastatingly handsome and rich Reece Carter, an aspiring writer who could destroy the precarious future she's just started rebuilding.
Even though her heart might be in the right place, Jadie can't seem to stop making one bad decision after another. Especially when it comes to those she loves. Which means getting involved with Reece could be dangerous, but so is ignoring the smoldering tension that ignites whenever they're around each other. And before she can fully commit to someone, Jadie must learn to overcome her own inner-demons.

FREE!