Thursday, 3 August 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

All is fair in love and auto maintenance.
Handsome as the devil and twice as charismatic, Beau lives a charmed life as everyone’s favorite Winston Brother.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

There’s something about that night that changes them both, and despite their reluctance, it slowly materialises into much more.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

What I don’t realize is he needs me just as much as I need him. I have money he’s desperate for, and he holds the key to making my dreams come true.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 

You can call me arrogant as much as you want. But when you're the best at what you do... you've earned the right to your confidence.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

Blake enjoys bending the rules—much more than following them, but will bending this one be taking it too far? 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 

Her plan to mate him to reclaim her own power is highly tempting. Just one problem. Once a desire this wild is loose, no one will ever control it . . 
 
Read More...