Sunday, 6 August 2017

#SuspenseDeals

51bB6URLU0L. UY250

San Francisco, 1969. Vampire Conrad Quintano has been around for centuries—long enough to know that falling for a human is a terrible idea. Much less falling for adventure-seeking hippie Desert Rose. An even more terrible idea? Agreeing to raise her babies and protect them with his life.

99 Pennies!

51bB6URLU0L. UY250

Here’s a story…
I fell in love with my “first.” Sound about right?
Well, love isn’t an option this time.
There are two choices: say “I do,” or leave forever.
But in the end, will I still be his one and only?
The first time I met James Mason, my number was up. I couldn’t stop smiling. When he talked to me in the parking lot, I knew he’d be the one.

99 Pennies!

Buy on Amazon!

51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Successful jewel thief Drew Taylor is young, beautiful, and bored. She lives her life on the edge, trusting no one and deceiving everyone.
Logan James worked his ass off to become the best damn wide receiver the NFL has seen in years. Even though his sport is brutal he lives a life of honesty and trust.
When they meet at the Diamond Club their worlds collide and sparks ignite but will Logan’s honesty and Drew’s deceit destroy them.
Mystery, danger and romance mingle together to form a sensual intriguing story for all romance lovers.

$2.99!



51bB6URLU0L. UY250
Club Deep is my new addiction.
If you combine my dry spell in the dating world with a cute guy name dropping a place I've never heard of, you'll discover all the pieces that led to me wandering into a wild place like Club Deep.
It blows my mind that a perverted world like this exists.
It's even crazier that... after spending some time here... I kind of love it.

99 Pennies!